27 December 2010

Rejection

The bad: rejection from Beneath Ceaseless Skies.

The good: personal note and invitation to submit in the future.

It is as I feared (I should really start listening to those voices in my head): the pace is too slow. I need to change the beginning back to the way it was before. I can do that easily because I kept my submission to Flash Fiction Online.

I'm a little happy about this rejection though. Strange right? Right after I submitted it, I found another mag I think this story will really fit well with. So a few little tweaks and I think I'll have it...

Currently Reading
Fantasy: The Etched City - K.J. Bishop
Scholarly: Wizardry & Wild Romance, A Study of Epic Fantasy - Michael Moorcock
Writing:

Submissions out
Flash: 0
Short: 0
Agent: 0
Workshoping:
Beyond the Cemetery

No comments:

Post a Comment