31 December 2010

2010 Reading List

Below is the list of books that I read in 2010. I'm fairly certain it's accurate, as I was pretty good about updating this log when I finished a book. I also put links to the reading journal posts where applicable. The last two reviews are coming soon as I just finished them.


The Chronicles of the Black Company - Glenn Cook
The Mabinogi - Patrick K. Ford
Little, Big - John Crowley
The Runelords - David Farland
Spellwright - Blake Charlton
The Magicians - Lev Grossman
Brotherhood of the Wolf - David Farland
Moonwise - Greer Gilman
The Etched City - K.J. Bishop
The Animal Bridegroom, Poems - Sandra Kasturi

So, I only read 10 books in 2010. 10 books in a year is just shameful! Well, I'm not going to shoot for 11 books read in 2011. I'm going to have to aim higher than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment