27 November 2010

Rejection from Clarkesworld

Dear Cynthia,

Thank you for the opportunity to read "On Fate's Waiting List." Unfortunately, your story isn't quite what we're looking for right now. Each month, we receive hundreds of submissions and while I may like many of them, I can only publish twelve of them per year.

In the past, we've provided detailed feedback on our rejections, but I'm afraid that due to time considerations, we're no longer able to offer that service. I appreciate your interest in Clarkesworld Magazine and hope that you'll keep us in mind in the future.

Take care,

Neil Clarke
Publisher/Editor
Clarkesworld Magazine
www.clarkesworldmagazine.com


Simple form letter... but that's all Clarkesworld does anymore as I hear it.
__________________________________________________________
Currently Reading
Fantasy: Moonwise - Greer Gilman
Scholarly: Wizardry & Wild Romance, A Study of Epic Fantasy - Michael Moorcock
Writing:(I'm slacking here)

Submissions out
Flash: 0
Short: 0
Agent: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment