08 November 2009

Good Work Today

I wrote over 1,000 words today on my labyrinth story. It's now on 8 pages in MS format, and I think I can finish the story in 12. I stayed up way too late on a work night to do this, but it was worth it. I got some good momentum and pushed the story arc onward and developed some characters. I even turned some nice phrases if I do say so myself. Good things!

It's been a LONG time since I've written a story longer than 500 words but shorter than a novel, meaning a standard short story. I'm so very pleased with this one too. It will need A LOT of work when I've finished the draft though. Oh well. I like that part the best.


Currently Reading:
Fantasy: The Books of the South - Glen Cook
Scholarly: The Mabinogi - Patrick K. Ford
Writing:(I'm slacking here)

Submissions out:
Flash: 0
Short: 0
Agent: 0

1 comment:

  1. I can give editing feedback on 12 pages faster than on a novel, too!

    -Occasionally useful sister

    ReplyDelete